Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tuesday

So I'm currently sitting in school, math is over and I'm glad about that, its boring. Anyhow I've come to the conclusion that the wireless adapter that i bought on amazon is defect because it no longer detects any networks. So I'm returning it and planning on either demanding a replacement or getting a refund to buy another type of adapter, maybe...

So on to things that have been important to me lately, to start off, music. I have really REALLY fallen for two songs by the same artist; Vanessa Carlton. Anyhow here are the songs;

Okay since embeding doesn't seem to work;
A Thousand Miles

And the other one;
Nolita Fairytale

So anyhow those are the two songs that i have listened to the most this month, and when i find a practical way i will project my "Favorites" of october playlist onto a new post.

So on to the next thing, I'm really hyped for a TV series i ordered that should arrive today or tomorrow, its called Firefly and is the prequel to the sci-fi movie called "Serenity"
Trailer;

Serenity Trailer (now with 1080HD)

Btw, I joined in on a obviously quite big translation competition, if I win on a national level I'll be sent to Brussels (which is pretty much the capitol of Europe). There i guess ill be competing against other champions, which if i win, i would enjoy ALOT! Plus i think it could open up future job opportunities. Btw even though I'm pretty good at languages i still wish i had a universal translator built into my star trek com badge (yes i have one, and i know how nerdy that makes me, but I couldn't care less what others think of me right now).

Okay i have to got now, duty calls and the ship needs its Captain!

/Kazat, over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment