Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thursday

Well last night me and my mom watched the first episode of "Firefly" and it is a frikking amazing series! Its a bit like a mix of "Star Trek" "Star Wars" and "Dead Wood". I was introduced to the series by one of my American relatives; Dane, he is like me a total sci-fi nut, though he has all the Star Trek episodes from every series, all the Battlestar Galactica episodes and a lot more. Anyhow he showed me a movie called "Serenity" which i watched with one of my distant cousins; Ulysses (he may only be 12, but I'm better with kids than I am with my own age group). We had a lot of fun and i ordered the series as soon as i got home from the US.


One of the things i asked my parents the most during our stay in the US was "Why the hell did we move!". I really wanna go back there, people are so polite and friendly, and the extreme binge drinking that is a social norm here in Denmark is seen as "uncool" and "stupid" in the US (though as everywhere else, teens are drinking more and more, even if its illegal).


Of the three countries I've lived in I personally like Denmark the least. I have to say, my "liking" for Denmark sank radically after this weekend (you can read about what happened in one of my earlier posts).




And now for something completely different.


I have contracted a badass cold, i feel really stuffy and weak, and I think I'm still a bit jet lagged because I have trouble staying awake during the boring lessons.




And now for something completely different. *again*

I noticed that my ass is quite nice and firm yesterday, i usually don't notice it since it on my backside (duh'), but during PE we did some running exercise and my arms were on my butt for some reason and it felt nice and firm, like cheesecake firm. Also i literally have a pain in the ass, i think I sat down too hard or something, anyhow, it hurts.

And now for something completely different. *again 2*

So currently my favorite songs are (in the following order);


I'm not going to post all of them since that would be about 63 songs to find, and that would be a serious pain in the ass!


Quote of the day:

"There's coffee in that nebula!" -- Janeway


Cya
/KaZat

Btw

§§§§§__§§__§§§____§§___§§§§___ ___§§______§§§§
§§__§§_§§__§§_§§__§§__§§___§§_ __§§§§___§§§__§§
§§__§§_§§__§§_§§__§§_§§_______ __§§§§___§§
§§§§§__§§__§§__§§_§§_§§___§§§_ _§§__§§____§§§
§§_____§§__§§__§§_§§_§§____§§_ _§§§§§§______§§
§§_____§§__§§__§§_§§__§§__§§§_ §§____§§_§§§__§§
§§_____§§__§§___§§§§____§§§§__ §§____§§___§§§§

1 comment:

  1. In the good nature of the Voyager EMH; I only write about that which i know.

    ReplyDelete