Sunday, October 31, 2010

Live

Well, hello again, currently I'm watching Fringe so I'm gonna keep this short, yesterday i got my Xbox 360 wireless adapter and well i managed to keep a connection for more than 20 minutes so i created an XBL account, only problem is that my adapter seems to be the only thing in the house having trouble keeping a stable connection with my wireless network. I've tried contacting microsoft but they just told me "it was normal that the connection was a bit choppy" but why the hell do the then sell thjings that obviously dont work like they should! -.-

Anyhow since i was gonna keep it short here are a few links to things I have found interesting and important this week;

http://www.transformice.com/en/
A nice little online flash game experiment, its a test of social entities and the teamwork of many people, its really fun.

http://www.watchtrek.com/
A web page with all star trek episodes one could ever want to see!

http://warhampster.editboard.com/
And finally, my favorite forum on the webs, we used to be a halo modding team but it broke down and now we're a chat forum with five or six members, its worth checking in on a regular basis, there are loads of lols.

In the future i will be posting a favorites playlist at the end of each month, no songs though, just a list of songs and the artists who made them.


/KaZatnip out

1 comment:

  1. It may be a bit retarded, but i think i just solved my XBL problem, if you have an Xbox 360 you know it has 3 USB ports, two in front one in back, the one in back is made for the wireless adapter. So i just tried putting the adapter in one of the ports on the front instead and whadaya know! I get a perfectly clear signal!

    ReplyDelete