Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thursday 29th

Well its Thursday, and I'm in school. Actually I'm supposed to be writing an analysis of a text called "Indian Camp" by Ernest Hemingway. Only problem is that is it SOOOO boring so I'm not really concentrating.

Anyhow, at the moment there are two of my classmates sitting behind me and they are probably only after bugging me, but the keep asking annoying questions and so on, and instead of asking the teacher about what we're supposed to do but when i tell them they just ignore me, its kind of disturbing but I'm just going to ignore them by listening to loud music, though i do kind of expect to get a paper ball flung at the back of my head at any moment.


On to more relevant issues; Here are my current favorite songs, I have still not figured out a good way to put out my favorites playlist but I'm working on it! (You must have seen "Life Aquatic" to understand number 5)

1. Tove Styrke - Bad Time For A Good Time
2. Justice - D.A.N.C.E.
3. Eliza Doolittle - Pack up
4. Boomkat - What U do 2 me
5. Mark Mothersbaugh - Ping Island / Lightning Strike Rescue Op
6. The Source - You Got the Love (Extended New Voyager Mix)
7. Mason Storm - Oh No, Where Do We Go? Halo 3 Rap
8. Mikael Karlsson - The Storm (Main Theme)

So now that you've gotten that out of me i might as well shit out the rest!

So there's going to be a parent teacher consultation next week and i am stressed out! I already know my grades weren't exactly good, I can go so far as to say that they weren't good at all, but I'm planning on changing that. I have also talked to my dad and we have discussed my grades a lot.
I don't think there's any real reason to be worried.


Now on to things that have mattered to me today;

If you have been reading my previous post you will know that I am what would be called a "Space Nut". I love space and everything that has to do with it.
Is it possible to travel to other planets?

If there was a way to get to another planet, even if it was a one way mission, I would sign up. I would give pretty much anything to be sent to another planet in another solar system.


Since i am running out of time and stuff to write about so here is my last part of the day. This is how i react in my head to most girls in my class;
Also, this is todays wise words of Picard.


Also I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while I've just been so empty of ideas to write about, I'll try to write more but you know commenting might make me update more too....

/KaZat over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment