Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas, Cafés and all that other stuff

So christmas is creeping closer and i am as always in a christmassy mood. Soon I'm gonna get what i would call so well deserved R&R. First on the 15th my parents are going to Sweden for my cousins dads funeral (I met him once when i was 4, so I'm not going), then the 17th they're going to Rome because one of our friends is taking her Doctor Degree. Once again, I'm not going. So I'm going to spend the weekend gaming and lacking, and getting that "R&R" that i mentioned earlier.

Okay seriously I've been busting to get this out of my system, but as you may know i mentioned one of my possible future lines of work in an earlier post. Lately (especially now since we have chosen our main "course" for our three years in Gymnasium recently) I have been thinking of possible lines of work and my brain has zoomed in on one specific thing. I want to start a corner Café, you know like a neighborhood café (optimally in a big city, New York, Boston, or something in that style, not too warm and not too cold). Anyhow to be completely honest it all came to me while i was asleep, i dreamt i owned this café at a corner in one of those pleasant neighborhoods in New York and i was pretty much the only employee. When i woke up i had a hard time deciding if that was the dream or if this was, all i can say is, i forgot to brush my teeth and shower that morning.

So on to something else, I've picked up photoshoping again. I'm far from a pro, but its pretty fun to make stuff. So here are a few examples of what I have made over the last couple of days:
A small signature that i use on a few of the MSG boards i post on. (yes I am super exited about the Tron Legacy movie that coming out the 16th or 17th)
This is a small graphic i made with the name of one of my friends in it (and since she's twilight fan i tried to adjust the style to sort of mimick twilight)

And finally, my current wallpaper, not that hard to make though. But still, it's kind of cool looking...

Well that all for now, and since i might not post again until after christmas, Merry Christmas, all of you quiet observers........

No comments:

Post a Comment