Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tuesday the 14th

Hey-O all of you non existent or just very boring readers! ( COMMENT DAMN YOU!)

So anyhow, what have i been up to lately, except being stressed about school and contemplating why i don't have a girlfriend yet. Well not very much. Well since the whole love life deal is what has been zipping through my head the most lately i guess I'll start off with that. The problem I'm having, well I seriously don't get the whole "social game" or "mating ritual" that goes down around here. Neither have i understood what the hell the whole girlfriend thing means here because it sure as hell doesn't mean the same thing as it does in Sweden or the US. From what I have understood its more like some retarded fuck-buddy relationship (i know, that comment will probably haunt me, but fuck that!). Anyway, love is fucking retarded. It would be nice to try it, but i doubt thats going to happen in this country, since I'm an outcast according to their standards.

Uhg, i guess I'll just keep on dreaming about having a starship of my own, it kinda pushes everything aside... It would be frikkin awesome, and i would be an epic captain. Also my call-sign would be "Carlos Spicy Wiener" just for the shock and awe. I would be buzzing around the verse in my starship (named Scarmenii). I would boldly go were no-one has gone before!


Well i guess that brings me to part three. It's been quite a while since i posted and talked about friends, but lately I've started befriending three girls in my class (two of them where the one's who pelted paper balls at me while i was posting...). Anyhow I'm going to see Tron Legacy with at least one of the three. But now something that bugs the hell out of me, in my world a "friend" is someone you talk to, play with and trust. BUT here a friend is anyone you talk to more than once, it surprised me one day when one of the girls in my class said something in the style with "wont you help a friend?" and she was seriously insinuating that we where friends even though she barely talks to me......... I was like "wtf" we're friends? Really? Well to say the least the social theater of this country still hasn't ceased to amaze me.

I have facebook, but i have a total of 89 friends, i don't understand people who have like 698 friends HOW the hell can 698 people be your friends! You probably don't even know half of them! My head classifies people who have that many friends as "facebook whores". Because they are.

Music, its late right now so I'll post the music part tomorrow from school, but i can assure it, its 80'ies time!

/Kazat, signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment